Thursday, July 8, 2010

To Brennan

I hope today will be a good day for us!  It seems that we butt heads quite a bit, especially when it's hot, or when you (and I) get grumpy.  Since we moved, things have been a little better.  I don't have to tell you not to do all the things you love to do, such as stomp like a dinosaur, run around like Superman/Batman, jump, play loudly with your toys, and the list goes on.  I think that, since we've moved, you don't do those things quite as much, as if now that I don't tell you not to do them, the enjoyment is no longer there.  Strange.  Don't get me wrong, you still make noise, and messes, and things that get you in trouble.  Just remember that I'll always love you, no matter how much I get angry sometimes, especially when you don't listen to my directives the first (5) times around.

No comments:

Post a Comment