Monday, July 19, 2010

Bedtimes

My little Guys, I love you, and you're hilarious when you're tired. 

Aidan, if you're sitting in your chair, you'll just lay your head down on the arm, and close your eyes.  Sometimes you fall asleep like that, other times I catch you and take you to your bed.  Then, you're fighting sleep with every FIBER of your being... even to the point where you stand on your head, kick out your feet, or jabber non-stop.  About whatever, it doesn't really matter, so long as you get to stay up another 5 minutes.

Brennan, you get up constantly, asking for food and drink, to go to the bathroom, to watch another movie, read another book, or just keep me entertained with stories of how Superman and Alfred are Batman's bosses, and how you look like a superhero with your new Batman shirt and cape on.

I don't think you guys like bedtime very much... I've gotta tell you, though, from the moment my first boy wakes up, I hit the ground running, and I'm usually ready for my own bedtime at 10am...  Just saying...

Lots of love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment