Monday, January 17, 2011

Hair cuts and fun times

Aidan was sooooo good, I was amazed, never cried, or scrunched his shoulders, or anything. His hair is so fine that it barely took any time at all, 10 minutes max. Brennan's hair is thicker, so it took about 20-30 minutes. Great time, and they both look wonderful. Apples and Peanut butter as treats for my 2 boys!
Aidan has been saying plenty of words lately, calling Brennan "Ben" and saying complete-ish sentences, like "Ben!  BEN!!! Wake up Ben!"
He'll agree with pretty much anything "Ben" says, and shakes his head no at me, unless I'm offering French Fries and/or juice!

"Where Ben???? Where Daddy???"

Right at this very second, he's looking at me with a panicked look on his face, saying "BUM!!" and tooting.  I'm so in love with my boys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment