Monday, December 6, 2010

Aidan's NEW favorite words

It's been  while since I've written to you, Bear and Bunny.  Everything's been a bit busy lately, but I'm back on track, hopefully for good, because I don't want to miss you're special moments because I didn't take the time to write them down.  Anyways, Aidan's new words:

Choo-Choo, please (sounds like cheese, which is also a new word).  Truck, down, up, and body parts, like hand, arm, bum, knee, cheek, toes, head, hair, nose, eyes, mouth, teeth (which sounds like cheese and please).  Also, you like to tell us what you want, like juice, cheese, crackers, ju-ju (jubies).  Full sentences are coming along slowly but surely, starting with two words, like "please mam" (mam for Grand, I really must stop calling her mum around you, you refuse to call her Grand!)  Cat, hat, (together, combined with the pointing of the cat and the hat puzzle was awesome). 

You certainly have a lot of words in your repertoire, and I'm enjoying hearing them, and have you understand almost everything I say, including putting juice away in the fridge (when you give me juice and your cup, so I know you definitely want juice, asap.  You know, just in case I missed the whole "Juice... juice... juice!!!!!!!!!)

You're birthday is coming up, and you'll be two.  Two is a huge age, moving you up a notch, to official toddlerhood.  You've been "toddling" along for ages now, but this will be official.  Next fall, your big brother Brennan will be starting school, and then, for a bit, it'll be just you and me at home.  It will be a new stage in all our lives, and I'm looking forward to it, and a little bit dreading the changes at the same time.  Change is not always easy, but when it's good change, it's best to make the leap in a healthy, happy way.  I will write again soon, Bear, though the next post will probably be for Brennan, because he has his birthday on wednesday.

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment